- Our relatively easily obtained one year work permit!
- Helping our church launch EPIC – a week long mix between VBS and AWANA
- Completion of the fire pit project at camp and the fellowship while working on it
- Lydia’s 2nd place finish in her 1st Croatian archery tournament
- Seeing God working in hearts and lives at camp
- Becoming more involved at our church -Dan helping lead a boys’ group for 12-14 year-olds and Bonnie teaching Sunday School for 6-12 year-olds during the Bible Study time
- A time to reconnect with Dan’s mom and step-dad on their trip to visit us this fall
- Beginning a small home school co-op that Bonnie and the girls are involved in
- Dan’s 40th birthday and those painful shingles – could there be a connection?!
- Ellie Beth joining a fencing club
- On a sad note, Bonnie’s dad Gene is struggling with Lewy Body Dementia with Parkinson’s disease. Being so far away is hard.
- The completion of the carved verse sign in the dining room – thanks Terry!
- Cooking and hanging out with Jane, Donna, Carrie and Nancy during MK camps
- New co-workers, Juice and Beth Ortiz
- Another hard thing, our team mates, the McCollum's, resigned from SEND and returned to Minnesota
- Bonnie working on her Croatian and ping pong skills with Rahela
- All of us being together at the EBS camp this summer
- Catie, Zelphia and Aurora Peterson’s visit in February
Monday, December 14, 2009 at 12:47PM | bonnie
We thank God for a good and growing year. Some highlights of 2009 include, but certainly aren’t limited to: